- 2018.11.07Aichi Steel Enhances Production Capacity and Establishes Two-base Production System for Next-generation Automobile Components --Completes new power card lead frame production line at Gifu Plant--PDF
- 2018.03.09Registration of Kariya Plant, Prototype Plant and the Origin of the Toyota Group, as a Registered Tangible Cultural Property (Structure)PDF
- 2018.02.27Enhancing a Stable Supply System for the Magnet Business in China and Preparing to Enter the EV Motor Market - New investment in a Chinese magnet processing subcontractor-PDF
- 2018.02.27Aiming for the Early Commercialization of an Automated Driving Support System - Investment in Advanced Smart Mobility Co., Ltd., an automated driving venture -PDF
- 2018.02.09Automated Driving Demonstration Testing Starts for a Level 4 Magnetic Marker System Using the MI Sensor for the First Time in Japan ―Implemented by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism from February 10 at Minami Alps Mura Hase roadsPDF
About Aichi Steel
As the only material maker of the Toyota Group, Aichi Steel is a manufacturer of special steels and pursues the limitless potential of materials to create new value and contribute to a sustainable society and earth. Aichi Steel contributes to the creation of a prosperous society through provision of optimal and sought-after materials to a wide range of industries centered on the automotive industry.