Dental magnetic attachment
These dental magnetic attachments use small magnets for fastening dentures. Using our unique technology these products were developed to be compact, powerful and demonstrate excellent corrosion resistance. With more than 2 million units used in Japan and around the world, this application has garnered interest from far and wide.
Aichi Steel Corporation developed and brought to market the first Dental magnetic attachment in the world in 1992. The small and powerful magnets firmly attach and allow simple attachment and detachment of the prosthesis.
1. Compact with excellent attraction
3D computer simulations were used to develop optimal magnetic circuit designs that have more than doubled the performance of this product compared to the first edition.
2. Use of high performance magnetic materials
Our dental attachments incorporate extremely powerful NdFeB magnets and AUM20 soft magnetic stainless steel with superior magnetic properties and corrosion resistance.
The closed magnetic structure reduces magnetic field leakage.
3. Rust prevention measures you can trust
Coated in stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance, the magnet is perfectly sealed with pinpoint laser welding.
For more details about Dental magnetic attachmentOpens in a new window
* Information only intended for medical professionals.
- Product inquiries
Aichi Steel Corporation
Magnet Business Dept.
Dental Business Group
TEL +81 (120) 34-0632
(Hours: 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 16:30)
Click here to make an inquiry about our products online
Product inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.