Rear axle shaft
(hot/cold combined forging with upsetter and cold extrusion)
- Major equipment
Cold extrusion press
- Production capacity
- 3.49 million/year (24,000 tons/month)
- A combination of hot closed die forging without flash for the flange and cold extrusion for the shaft offers higher material yield.
- The shaft part can be used with surface as forged because of its high dimensional accuracy.
- Forming with an upsetter increases the freedom of form for the flange. (Able to support round, square, asymmetric and other kinds of shapes. Feel free to contact us about limits on the kinds of shape)
- Cold extrusion enables elimination of shaft machining.
- Product inquiries
Aichi Steel Corporation
Sales and Planning Division
TEL +81 (52) 603-9362
Click here to make an inquiry about our products online
Product inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.