H-shaped steel with guaranteed hardenability for structural use
- Supported standards
- JIS G4052
* SAE, ASTM and EN standards are also supported.
- Names of steel types
- SMn420H - SMn443H, SMnC420H - SMnC443H, SCr415H - SCr440H, SCM415H - SCM822H, SNC415H - SNC815H, SNCM220H - SNCM420H
- Supported shapes
We provide steels responding to various needs of high strength, carburizing time reduction and alloy-savings.
(1) Improved gear fatigue strength enables higher-capacity, reduction in size, weight and component count of units .
(2) Reducing carburizing time allows the reduction of takt time, cost and CO2 emissions.
(3) Alloy-savings reduce resource risks and cost.
Automotive/Truck: Variable gears, counter gears, differential gears, input/output shafts, inner/outer races
Construction machineries: Gears, pinions, cylinder shafts
- Product inquiries
Phone Aichi Steel Corporation
Sales and Planning Division
TEL +81 (52) 603-9362
Internet Click here to make an inquiry about our products onlineProduct inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.