- Major applications
* SAE, ASTM and EN standards are also supported.
- Names of steel types
- SMnB440 - SMnB445
- Supported shapes
(1) Adding minor amounts of boron increases hardenability. These alloy-saving structural steels can reduce resource risk and cost.
(2) High hardenability enables deep hardening by induction quenching and ensuring the strength of the product.
(3) Compared with alloy steels with equivalent hardenabilty, the hardness after rolling or normalizing etc. becomes lower, which can improve the cold forgeability and machinability.
Automotive/Truck: CVJ intermediate shafts, rear shafts, etc.
- Product inquiries
Phone Aichi Steel Corporation
Sales and Planning Division
TEL +81 (52) 603-9362
Internet Click here to make an inquiry about our products onlineProduct inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.