Stainless steel for use with high-pressure hydrogen "AUS316L-H2"
Excellent rolling property and consistent quality contributing to achieving a hydrogen society
AUS316L-H2 is a stainless steel for high pressure hydrogen based on SUS316/SUS316L
- Type of steel and steel standards (○: standard supported, ×: not supported)
- Heat treatment for solid solution
- Round bar: φ16-200mm
- Cold drawn steel (High strength specification)
- Round/hexagonal bar: -φ40mm in general
- Excellent rolling properties enable simple design of high pressure hydrogen devices requiring safety and reliability.
- Cold drawing machining supports high strength and near-net-shape production.
- Positioning of AUS316L-H2
SSRT test results (-40℃, room temperature, 90℃)
* SSRT: Slow Strain Rate Tensile Testing
Consistent quality for use in devices for fuel cell automobiles and hydrogen stations.
- Toyota fuel cell automobile MIRAI (as a material for high pressure hydrogen components)
- Hydrogen station devices
- Filling nozzle
Photograph provided by: Hamai Industries Ltd.
- High pressure hydrogen manual valves/check valves
Photograph provided by: Fujikin Incorporated
- Ultra-high pressure back pressure valve
Photograph provided by: YAMATOSANGYO
- Product inquiries
AICHI STEEL Corporation
Sales and Planning Division
TEL +81 (52) 603-9362
Click here to make an inquiry about our products online
Product inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.