Electronic materials & components
Bonding pads (42Ni/50Ni materials)
- Using a material with a low coefficient of expansion to improve durability of soldered connections with ceramic boards.
- Machining eliminates burs and undercuts so that selection of front/back is not needed for bonding or soldering surfaces.
- Coated surface ensures smoothness and uniformity to improve surface functions including bonding characteristics.
Connections such as hybrid integrated chips for automotive or industrial applications.
Lead frames (Profile rolling and irregular shaped crimping)
- Supports high heat radiation requirements with variable thickness of walls using profile rolling or crimped types.
- Thorough water quality management improves surface functionality and ensures surface purity.
Automotive and industrial molded packages
Heat spreaders (for bare chips)
- Ensuring surface purity improves solder wetting.
- Presoldering treatment removes need for customer processing.
Heat sinks for bare chips in automotive and industrial modules
- Product inquiries
Aichi Steel Corporation
Electronics Business Office
TEL +81 (52) 603-9265
Click here to make an inquiry about our products online
Product inquiries form
* Please understand that we may not be able to accept specific orders depending on the circumstances even for information given on this website. Feel free to contact us for the latest information.
Note that information given on this website is subject to change without notice.