Aichi Way （Enactment January 2018）
Aichi Steel Group's Action Guidelines ( Revised December 2018 )
To establish a trusted corporate culture based on global perspectives and contribute extensively to society, based on the following principles, we will respect human rights and comply with the letter and spirit of domestic and overseas laws and rules, and will act independently with social common sense towards building a sustainable society.
- We will develop and supply products and services that are useful and safe to society, providing solutions for sustainable economic growth and social challenges through innovation.
- We will make every effort to develop fair, unfettered and proper business dealings, and execute responsible procurement. We will also strive to maintain sound relationships with governments and administrations .
- We will disclose our corporate information in a positive, effective and fair manner and conduct constructive communications with a broad range of stakeholders involved with companies to increase our corporate value.
- Our company respects human rights for all.
- For consumers and customers, we provide appropriate information services and sincere communication regarding our products and services to achieve trust and satisfaction.
- We will implement a work style that respects diversity, personalities and individual characteristics while improving our employees' abilities, and also provide a pleasant working environment in consideration of health and safety.
- Tackling environment-related issues is something that concerns us all. We will take initiative on these issues as a mandatory requirement for our corporation's existence and activities.
- As a 'Good Corporate Citizen", we will participate positively in CSR activities.
- Coordinated risk management will be carried out thoroughly to be prepared for attacks by antisocial forces, terrorism, cyber attacks, natural disasters, and anything that may pose a threat to civic life and company activities.